Tuesday, August 6, 2013

And then I had a brilliant idea....

Hey everyone!
So I don't remember if I told you this before but I'm doing these books in chronological order which means there might be a Super Special thrown in here sometime soon (wink wink) Just thought I would let you know that because those were always my favorite and I just got done writing my review for it so be sure to come back here to check it out.
Also, I've been debating how often I want to write posts. It's impossible to do one post a day but that doesn't mean that I can't be consistent. Which made me think, what would Kristy do? Post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5:30! Of course! Really, I just didn't want to post on weekends but I still wanted to post a couple times a week and it worked out that posts this week would be on M, W, and F so I decided to change my previous publishing time from 6 AM to 5:30 PM and call myself the BSC.
Anywho, just thought I would let y'all know so you can know when to expect posts.
Love always,
Sabrina Bouvier

No comments:

Post a Comment